Playing Games In The Lion’s Den
LENGTH: 3-4 hours
CAPACITY: Up to 14
NOTE: The workshop, aimed at women entrepreneurs, creatives and professionals, is in development
This workshop is in development — we are seeking input from women in business to refine it. Can you help?
Have you experienced a confidence- or status-dive in meetings with ‘high status’ people or authority figures? If so I’d like to hear from you.
Expected outcomes of the workshop to include:
- How to develop your sense of mischief to change the energy in a room.
- How to raise your status.
- How to subtly incorporate simple games and exercises with team, colleague and client interactions in order to ‘magically’ put people at ease.
- How to approach every interaction as a game where you set the rules.
- How to charm people.
As part of my research I am also collecting stories from women across a whole range of professions and I am interested to hear your experiences. You may identify with these respondents:
“You want to challenge the status quo but feel that you can’t because you don’t have the knowledge to challenge it - even when you do. It somehow feels like they are cleverer than I am. I would really like to change that”.
“I feel as if I am censoring myself for fear of being challenged or (having my input) dismissed”.
- What happened
- How it made you feel
- What you did – or didn’t do, or didn’t feel able to do – to change or shift the situation to a more ‘balanced’ or ‘neutral’ status position.
You can also direct message me @Biz_Imp or on LinkedIn here www.linkedin.com/in/kim-lawrence or phone me.